November is Woman Abuse Prevention Month (November 1-December 6). We need you to show that we all want to Believe, Inspire, and Give to support women to live free from violence and abuse. By purchasing and wearing a purple scarf, you will show the world we care and that we do support the ending of gender-based violence. It will also inspire women and children to know they are not alone in their struggle to be free.
Thank you to our 2017 Provincial Sponsors
What Can You Do to Support Us?
- Purchase and wear your purple scarf or purple tie throughout the month of November
- Post on our Facebook page or Tweet with the hashtag #wrappedincourage what you are doing during the month of November.
- Organize a fundraiser with friends and family for your local shelter that include purchasing scarves.
Join Our Growing Community of Sponsors & Supports Since 2013
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario
- Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation
- Ontario Provincial Police Association
- Shelter Safe-Women Shelters Canada
- Ontario Nurses Association
- White Ribbon
Would you like to become a sponsor for the Provincial Wrapped in Courage™ Campaign?
We are accepting sponsorships for 2018!
Contact us at email@example.com