Posted on Oct 02, 2020
On Thursday October 8th at 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm ET, YWCA Canada will be hosting a thought-provoking panel discussion with advocacy leaders from the YWCA Canada movement to share lessons and promising practices while also celebrating their 150th year anniversary!
Register for the YWCA Advocacy in Action – Advancing Gender Equity & Feminist Recovery in Canada online event to learn about how they can engage in collective advocacy to advance gender equity and a feminist economic recovery in Canada.
· Keynote by Jessica Ketwaroo-Green of Woman Abuse Council of Toronto
· Moderated discussion by Amber Niemeier of YWCA Edmonton
· Amy Juschka of YWCA Metro Vancouver
· Isabelle Gélinas of Y des femmes de Montréal
· Jasmine Rezaee of YWCA Toronto
· Nesreen Ali of YWCA Calgary
· Peggy Chen of YWCA Canada
Access the PDF event poster here.